Saturday, February 9, 2013

Saturday is a Special Day

Saturdays make me crazy. I always save up all the stuff I don't have time for during the week, which is a lot, and tell myself I'll do it all on Saturday. Unfortunately by the time Saturday rolls around there's no human way that my ever snowballing list will ever get done. I guess I could stop eating and bathing? That might help my time situation. Every weekend Josh claims I turn our house into a maquiladora.

*Speaking of my funny husband, once we were at the gym and the Kardashian's were on tv and I said something about one of them and Josh was like "no that one's Kloe." So since then I give him a hard time about his extensive knowledge of the Kardashian's. Today it came up again somehow and Josh told me that he's the one that edits their wikipedia page. Always amusing that guy.

One of my to-do's was to go to Ikea and check out highchairs and this is all just really an excuse to post pictures of Coop in his brand new little boy highchair. And to show off this adorable picture I picked up for Coop's room, his room is grey and yellow with elephants so I had a mini fit when I saw this and HAD to have it.
Precious.

I was sort of on the fence about my highchair purchase but then we stopped in the restaurant at Ikea (because we were there for roughly 3 years) and they had those highchairs in the restaurant so we were able to try them out. They also sold jars of baby food which is pure genius and something every restaurant should do. Coop had a very enjoyable entire jar of carrots so we decided to get it. He then pooped those carrots in his sleep and covered himself, his pajamas, his swaddle blanket, and his sheet all in bright orange, chunky carrot poo. Carrot poops are the worst.





An improvement over trying to feed him in his bouncy chair while he holds both of his feet---- 









3 comments:

  1. We have that highchair and I really like it because it is one piece of plastic with zero crannies for food to get caught in. And worse case I can shower it off. Down side- mine with the sticker on the inside of the seat and I cannot. get. it. off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! The sticker will not come off and it is a big sticky mess! So annoying! His crib came with a billion stickers too- why do they do that? And yes that's why I wanted this one! All plastic and no fabric to wash! Amazing!

      Delete
  2. Goo Gone... It will change your life.

    ReplyDelete