Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Josh's Star Wars Birthday Party

"Sometimes I wish I wasn't cursed with the ability to party plan. I mean why couldn't I just be a good for nothing fatso like the rest of the people in this office?" -Angela Martin

So true Angela. I wish that too.

We were going to be in Minnesota for Josh's 30th birthday, originally I thought we'll have to have everyone over for dinner that night. And slowly but surely my dinner party turned into a Star Wars themed party complete with toy light sabers. Josh HATES being the center of attention. On the day of his college graduation he was so grouchy! I asked him what was wrong and he said he hated that everyone was paying attention to him. So like the loving, caring, kind-hearted wife I am, I threw him an attention-seeking party in front of all his family and friends. Love ya babe!


The handmade invites with Josh's favorite Star Wars quote that he says to me in his Yoda voice about once a week

The food tags I made for all the food 


Josh's special number 30 cupcake. That he didn't even eat.


Pool noodle light sabers! Perfect for beating your sibling to death.



I put a bunch of cute Josh baby pictures out on the table. He was one cute kid.



My second sewing debut- threading letters. Wow. So very talented.

I neglected to get pictures of things like the actual party, and the birthday boy and all of the important stuff really. I guess Angela would be very disappointed with me. I might even get kicked off the party planning committee.







No comments:

Post a Comment