Friday, November 16, 2012

House News

What a weekend. And it hasn't even really begun yet. Yikes. As I type this Friday night, I haven't showered yet, I'm wearing the same outfit that I wore Thursday, fell asleep in, and then wore all day today, and for the grand finale------- I ate popcorn for dinner. Call FEMA, I am officially a disaster. It's been a tough few days, Josh has class all night Wednesday nights, had an all night work meeting Thursday, and spent all night tonight writing a paper for class. So it's just been Coop vs. Mama 24/7 the last 3 days. During which I accidentally squirted baby tylenol all over my face and hair (for those of you that haven't been doused in baby tylenol, it's not really a liquid, it's more of a thick gooey paste) and cleaned gravity defying vomit off of Cooper's head.

However after these crazy few days, Josh's homework is done and... we made an offer on a house!

                                                               
                                                                 This little guy right here.

We should hear back tomorrow but I hope for my sanity's sake that we are done house hunting. I have been looking forward to being in a home that we own for a long time. Josh's profession is one that has us moving often whenever he's looking to move up the ladder, hence all our wild cross country moves, and we have been waiting to live in a city long enough to buy a house. Well Murray is paying for (most) of Josh's grad school so we're going to be here a while and I'm excited, I love my little Utah. Owning a house would also enable Cooper to nap without a galloping toddler overhead which I'm pretty sure would make me the happiest person alive. The quality of my day directly corresponds to the quality of naps.

Speaking of our mini terrorist...



1 comment: