Sunday, November 25, 2012

Three Months

This post is coming to you one day before Coopy's three month birthday! I think this is a sign that my life is getting slightly more manageable. Hooray!

Some new things for Cooper this past month:

My little boy genius rolled over! Three times in a row! But he hasn't done it since so maybe he's not such a child prodigy after all. :) I did get so excited that I started sobbing! Further confirmation that motherhood has turned me into a crazy person.

I think (though this could be the crazy motherhood talking) that Cooper is starting to prefer me to people he doesn't know as well. On the plus side this makes me feel wonderful, on the down side there were a couple meltdowns on Thanksgiving.

Whenever Cooper is awake, he is jibber jabbering away. I kind of suspect that we'll never be able to get this kid to be quiet once he's older and I'm really excited to hear all of the crazy stuff that comes out of his mouth. For now it is mostly oo's and ah's, lots of long high-pitched squeals, and laughs. Hilarious. If we ever want to watch a movie or something we have to turn the subtitles on because we can't hear the show over Cooper. He is LOUD.

He is getting slightly better at riding in the car! I may even be so bold as to take him somewhere by myself by choice one of these days. (He doesn't like being left alone in the back seat) But I finally figured out how to jimmy rig some toys onto his giant fat car seat handle and that helps enormously!

This isn't new this month but I don't think I've mentioned it before. Pretty much Cooper's favorite thing to do (besides eat) is to hold his fist in front of his face and stare at it. He loves to stare at his fist. It is the weirdest thing, sometimes he even prefers his fist to toys. Crazy little guy.

Cooper is about 14 pounds and sleeps 10-12 hours a night.
He is the cutest little boy ever!
Love love love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment