Friday, November 23, 2012

Shanksgiving

Josh and I always say "shanks" to each other instead of thanks. We have lots of made up words for stuff, heaven help us if one of us dies and the other one tries to get re-married.... Anyway! Everyone did cute I am thankful posts for every day in November. I did no such thing. Am I the only one who's baby sucks their free time like a vacuum? I guess so. So here are a few things I'm thankful for (even though Thanksgiving is over):

My babe! Of course he is numero uno. I am grateful that I get to be this little guy's mama, I am grateful he is healthy, I am grateful that most of the time I am covered in one of his bodily fluids. I never knew I could love anyone as much as I do this precious babe.




My other babe! Josher is my other half. He is my best friend, my partner, the perfect dad to our son, and so much more. Josh and I make such a great team that I'm probably going to try out for Amazing Race, we would totally win. Seriously. I am convinced that we are secretly identical twins, we always say the same things at the same time in the same weird tone of voice. We have SO much fun together, even if we're just grocery shopping, everything is a hoot with Josh.



My family! ESPECIALLY since I had Cooper. Everyone has helped me so much while I adjust to
life with a newborn. Hallelujah. I don't know what I would have done without them. My mom even came over to take night feedings with Cooper whenever she could so I could have a full nights sleep. Now if that isn't the best baby gift someone could give I don't know what is! I love my hilarious family.

The Beach's. 

My side of the family is anti-having-their-picture-taken. Do I blame them? No! Having your picture taken sucks. But here are my cute cousins.




My friends. I have had the same group of girlfriends since elementary school! These girls have given me some great laughs throughout the years! And even when we are all busy with our own lives, we can always pick up right where we left off.



And... Many more things but my bundle is up from his silly cat nap that he's so fond of taking.







No comments:

Post a Comment