Wednesday, May 8, 2013

More pictures of pine trees

Tonight I found this little trail across the street from my house. Literally, this little bit of nature is a two minute walk from my front door. I can't get over that. Also I can't get over how green and wooded and just beautiful it is. People in Washington must think I'm nuts, I jog with my camera and stop and take pictures about every ten feet. But it's just so green! I can't get over it! We found this little trail on accident while we were on a walk with Cooper, as soon as I saw it I screamed and Josh thought I was getting attacked by a bear. Then I ran home for my running stuff and my camera, told Josh to feed Cooper dinner and took off.

I wish I was better at being descriptive about how beautiful it is, these pictures do not do it justice at all. I guess you'll just have to come and visit me to see for yourself! Or maybe you're a normal person who doesn't scream when they see a bunch of pine trees...













These cute little mini pinecones are everywhere. Hehe.

Feel free to delete me from your newsfeed because I won't stop posting pictures of trees. I'll understand. Hopefully I'll get a little more used to them after a while and calm down a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment