Monday, August 26, 2013

Twelve Months

I don't think I can handle saying the words my baby is one. I'm definitely one of those over-emotional, reminiscent people that can't throw out a single baby sock. I can't believe how fast this year flew by. I wish I could rock a tiny little Cooper to sleep one more night.


Ok sob sob sob. Anyway....

This month:

My darling made his first animal sound. He picks up any stuffed animal/toy/picture in a book that is a monkey and says "ooooo." Pretty darn cute.

When you say, "Cooper go get mama a book and she'll read it to you" he goes over to his books, picks one out, and then gives throws it to you for you to read. Also pretty cute. Minus the times you get clocked in the face with Baby Peekaboo.

Cooper has decided that Josh and I are both "Dada" now. He knows how to say mama and he's said it a handful of times but for some reason he just decided he has two daddies instead.

Cooper still takes a few steps at a time but isn't really walking yet. He crawls at lightning speed so I don't think he's too concerned with other modes of transportation yet.

Cooper has two bottom teeth and no others in sight.

Cooper is the happiest, busiest, wildest, most energetic baby around.

Cooper's stats:
weight- 22.3 pounds (63rd percentile)
height- 28 inches (15th percentile)
head- 46 inches (96th percentile)
Poor buddy has a really big head. Josh and I call him "El Cabazon." 


Happy Birthday my little buddy.






No comments:

Post a Comment